Tuesday, November 18, 2008

hypochondria and home depot

Yesterday I was working at the metal shop in the art department.  I was welding sheet metal together for the floor of a mini gallery that I have until the 26th (Vaseline burlap babies YEAHHHHH). As I was lifting one of the pieces of metal up, I jabbed one of the sharp ends into my vulnerable right thigh (I was wearing my green shorts that Jaime likes).  What followed was me freaking my shit and running around the art department screaming bloody murder looking for bactine because of a cut the size of perhaps a flea.  And even though I found an antiseptic and sprayed my war wound heavily, when I woke up this morning I imagined for a few moments that I tried to get out of bed and flopped around like a jelly fish because tetanus had rendered me paralyzed.  

So basically I'm doing WAY GOOD.

Do not let me forget people that I have to buy industrial pipe at home depot, and hang my shiz uppp.


Also I'll call you later hannah about watching high art


Also Jaime I swear to god if you don't finish that spanish test....


Also Scott I love you, why are you such a cute little boy in a messy little room. I will clean for you today.


Also I maintain even through my trials and tribulations at the metal shop that I still look damn fiooonneee wearing those shorts.

 Really. Ask Jaime.

No comments: