Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THIS SINCE FRIDAY

  

I wanted to bring to your attention how amazing I am, by suggesting a different resolution to the allegorical DJ film Scott, Jaime, and I had to sit through on Friday.


How much better would it have been if the douche with the bad beats was at the duck pond and instead of staring off into the distance and then cutting to a scene of him riding his bike ambiguously into the distance, the shot has him walking into the duck pond in slow motion. 

End scene.

 You all are probably thinking "Maya you are only supporting film major's sick fantasies that  water/human  interaction ,preferably in slow motion, i.e. Adam's co-directing masterpiece, are the most complex visual metaphors to ever exist.


I AM NOT FINISHED. I AM NOT FINISHED.

The next and final scene has DJ douche walking into that ass-pit of  a bedroom and then beating DJ mensa douche over the head with a dead duck.

As DJ Douche stands over the unconscious and badly bruised body of his former mentor, he begins to spin.  And the rhapsody begins.

Credits Role.


I should have been a film major.

-Maya





No comments: