Wednesday, December 3, 2008

jelly monster goes to Safeway

I think the vaseline/petroleum jelly extravaganza was a complete and utter success, however un-climactic. I thank you Maya for that experience. It only took Hannah three showers and a tub of peanut butter to get the jelly out of her hair, although I was rather liking the greaser look she was going for with that pleather jacket she was wearing. I'm excited for Friday: Maya's installation and Martha's film.

My nueva ring is causing me a plethora of quiefing moments, I'm almost tired of them, but for the moment they are kind of fun. I don't regret my hair cut yet, and I'm still not sure I will go white. I'm really sorry about Roland and his guuuurl, but please let him know, if he wants to hit it, I'm around...

Maya, you should post some photos on this thing of your most frightening shots.
Ok, get to work....

J

No comments: