Thursday, December 4, 2008

i'm all here...

Chris Crocker was right. Leave Britney alone. Don't buy her music, don't watch her videos, and for god sake don't read Perez Hilton. Girl is gonna jump in front of a moving vehicle and end it all, I know I would.

That would complete this public service announcement from Scott Reed.

In other news, I really need to write some serious paperage, and then I will be more than happy to spill my heart and bowels onto this lovely blog. I would also love to make us a pretty one using Wordpress. How bout them apples.

I am assuming Roland broke up with his girlfriend because he heard word that I'm out to get his hand in marriage. To that I say bring it. By "it" I mean what I imagine to be the penis Hannah would have had if she had been born a boy. I truly have a crush on Roland, but the reality is it's only because being with him might be what it's like to be with Hannah. I think the crush started to wear off after he turned 16, though. It would be nice to be related to Casey Morin eventually. It's one of my life goals.

Essentially I have an unhealthy obsession with the men in Ms. Gullixson's life and I'm not sure what that says about me or my friendship with her. Someday I will be judged, and I hope by that time God will say it was all hot and fine.

I wish you all the best on your finals.

Love,
Me.

No comments: